The age of the Internet: it is the age of wisdom, it is the age of foolishness. In short, it is much like any other age. For believers, the Internet can present potential pitfalls, but it is also a vast storehouse of knowledge, if you know where to look. Here are some websites with excellent learning resources for English-speaking Christians.
THEOLOGY and the CHRISTIAN LIFE
- The Gospel Coalition (If I only listed one resource, this would be it, and that’s saying a lot.)
- White Horse Inn
- Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals
- Gavin Ortlund
- Founders.org (has a mix of popular and semi-scholarly level material)
- Desiring God
- John Frame & Vern Poythress (contains scholarly-level material)
- Alpha and Omega Ministries
- John Lennox
- J. P. Moreland
- Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
- Stand to Reason
- Reasonable Faith (with William Lane Craig)
- Equal Rights Institute
- Reasons to Believe and the RTB Blogs. Reasons to Believe is Christian, creation science educational and apologetics organization.
- The GeoChristian Kevin Nelstead’s website about Christian geology and related topics.
- The Biologic Institute is a research organization whose members believe that physical life was intentionally designed. They have no religious affiliation.
- Naturalis Historia (a creation science blog focusing on geology and often pointing out problems with young-earthism)
- Edgar Andrews (His site was hard to categorize as either “apologetics” or “science”)
- Discovery Institute’s Center for Science and Culture